Did you know that chatbots are expected to drive $122 billion worth of eCommerce transactions by 2023?
That’s probably because the best Ecommerce bot help save time, money, and human effort at the same time.
The longer chatbots are around, the more benefits they will bring.
But if you don’t already have an eCommerce chatbot, you should start your search with us.
We have some great chatbots for eCommerce business owners that will probably meet your needs right away.
An eCommerce chatbot is an AI-powered Intelligent Virtual Assistant that online retailers can use to interact with customers at all stages of their journey.
eCommerce chatbots are the best way to help with “conversational commerce,” which is the use of conversational interfaces like online messaging, chatbots, voice assistants, etc.to make shopping more fun for customers.
Most customers expect businesses to be open around the clock, seven days a week.
A customer service team that works around the clock is an option, but it’s expensive.
With chatbots, you can get rid of that cost and still make sure your customers are taken care of right away, no matter what time of day it is.
Providing support 24 hours a day is a great way to keep customers happy.
You can save a lot of money on customer service by having chatbots do most (or likely all) of your customer service tasks.
When chatbots help customers, less human support is needed, so you can focus on more important parts of your e-commerce site, like the layout of the pages or the checkout process.
You can also cut down on human mistakes by a lot and improve customer service with few resources.
Despite what most people think, an abandoned cart can also be a great way to make money.
Chatbots can remind users of the items they left in their shopping carts and ask them if they want to check out or clean out their carts.
Most of the time, these reminders get customers to go back to their carts and buy some or all of the items in their carts.
People who shop online often get lost in the maze of millions of items.
Chatbots can help these kinds of customers find the exact product they want in a huge catalog and go straight to the checkout page or find out about sales.
Chatbots can help customers and let them buy things on the spot by answering their questions or giving them advice.
For example, eBay’s ShopBot shows customers how to use their products, asks them questions to figure out what they need, and makes suggestions, just like a real salesperson.
“When do you start doing business? Is there a store close to where I live?? Does this product come with any deals?”
Here are some of the most common questions your chatbot can answer right away.For simple questions like these, you don’t need a human agent to get it all worked up.
Nordstrom knew this a long time ago. So, they made a ai chatbot for Ecommerce to answer the most common questions faster.
One of the best platforms for your business is SocialNowa.
Hello from the future. With SocialNowa’s E-Commerce feature, you can open your own online store right in your messenger.
With just a few clicks, you can even choose between opening a physical store and an online store. SocialNowa is best online shopping bot now days.
You don’t need a fancy e-commerce website if your customers can buy the goods right in the store.
With the help of the SocialNowa chatbot, you can automatically respond to comments made by your Instagram followers.
You can share a photo or video on Instagram.. With our scheduled posting feature, SocialNowa, and other tools like tozo.social , all of the tasks can be done automatically.
With the SocialNowa chatbot, you can now make and sell a virtual menu for your restaurant. Menus with QR codes are something to keep in mind.
Chatbot Features and benefits:
1. With messenger ecommerce, you can set up a store and sell digital goods.
2. Easy to make, no programming needed.
3. Blog posts can get automatic comments and replies.
1. Posts, replies, DMs, and comments on Instagram can be done automatically.
2. Use automation to get leads that are most likely to be good.
3. Outstanding technical guidance.
Every time a customer interacts with Pandorabots, they get one step closer to automation.
It lets you talk to customers from all over the world in their native language. You don’t have to be worried about missing their requests for help.
On top of that, it lets you use your voice to do things. Your customers can talk to the chatbot, and what they say can be turned into text in the chatbot widget.
If you add this chatbot to other messaging platforms, you’ll be able to use the same features.
Key Features :
1. Speech-to-text functionality that works with your voice.
2. Works well for businesses that don’t know how to code.
3. Works on a number of different messaging platforms.
1. You can own and download your code on an open source platform.
2. If you want to build your own bot, you have a lot of options and can easily make high-performing ones.
1. In order to use pure AIML, you have to define your own inputs and outputs.
2. It’s not a good idea to use Pandorabots to build your bot and then host it somewhere else.
3. more suitable for CX designers and developers.
Octane AI is not just another company that makes chatbots. It will give you more than you can think of.
This service provider already lets you make quizzes for your eCommerce website that are fun and interesting.
It also gives you access to a no-code interface that you can use to make conversational pop-ups that increase engagement even more.
Aside from that, you can also use its chatbot for your eCommerce business.
It can be used on different messaging platforms, which helps you give customers an omnichannel experience.
This feature is great for bringing back customers who left their shopping carts in the middle and left your website.
Key Features :
1. Integrations of analytics from third-party bots.
2. Bots that send SMS messages.
3. Messages after the fact.
1. The platform is pretty solid, and there are many options for best E-commerce bots.
2. Built for Shopify and works with a lot of different ecommerce platforms.
1. If you want to use all of the platform’s features, it costs a lot more than other similar products.
2. Octane AI does not have an API right now.
3. Octane AI doesn’t have a mobile app that lets you keep up with conversations and check on how things are going while you’re out and about.
MobileMonkey is another best E-commerce chatbot that uses AI-powered technology to engage customers better and answer their questions more quickly.
It works great for new businesses, small to medium-sized businesses, and even agencies.
This chatbot is known for being able to work with many different messaging platforms.
You can share it on WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Instagram Direct Messages, and other apps.
This will help you answer questions on platforms other than your eCommerce website.
Also, all conversations from all platforms can be found in their unified chat inbox.
Key Features :
1. Marketing tools built right into the web chat, Facebook Messenger, and SMS.
2. Build and edit chatbots with a visual flow.
3. Adding live chat and switching to it.
1. All plans have unlimited contacts and leads.
2. For such a powerful platform, it’s surprising how easy it is to use.
1. The reporting is pretty basic, and since there are no integrations, it doesn’t work with anything else.
2. Due to new features, the user interface is often updated.
Want your online store to do well on social media too? Here, Chatfuel might be your best bet.
This tool is seen as one of the best examples of an eCommerce chatbot because it can answer questions about products on social media sites like Instagram and Facebook.
As one of the bots for eCommerce, it takes care of all the coding for its customers.
To add a conversation, you don’t need to know how to code. It even comes with free FAQ templates that can be shown while the bot and your buyer are talking on your website.
Key Features :
1. Integration with other systems for doing business.
2. Auto-responses as a key word.
3. Platform for Facebook Messenger.
1. With the free version, you can find out what the platform has to offer.
2. Allows for customization of coding.
3. No experience with coding is needed.
1. Surprisingly, the platform doesn’t have a lot of marketing tools.
2. To get the most out of the product, you have to use a lot of third-party integrations.
3. With Chatfuel, it’s not as easy to get started as it is with other Messenger bot builders.
The last name on our list of the best chatbots for eCommerce is “ManyChat.”
This chatbot is easy to use and has features that are easy for first-time users to understand. It will show their customers how to finish setting up the product and turn it on right away.
Users of ManyChat PRO can use more than 1000 integrations. So, you can use it right away with your eCommerce platform and other sales, marketing, and customer service tools.
It can also connect to social media sites like Instagram and Facebook, which can help you answer questions from customers about product availability and sales.
Key Features :
1. Helps you add a bot to handle emails and text messages.
2. Engages prospects with personalised greetings.
3. Helps you make a bot quickly.
1. Built-in tools for marketing.
2. Analysis of the sent messages, opens, clicks, and sales.
3. Split-testing A/B.
1. Often, the app crashes in the middle of a task.
2. No Machine Learning for Language.
3. There is no way to connect to any analytics tool.
With Tidio, you can answer customer questions without your agent.
Their chatbot is perfect for an online store because it lets you help customers immediately track their orders. They can even check to see if a certain product is in stock.
This is because their chatbot is easy to add to your inventory.If that isn’t enough for you, wait until you hear more about how it works.
It uses natural language processing (NLP) technology to help the chatbot figure out what the customer is upset about or complaining about.
This makes the support process easier to understand and helps customers get a solution more quickly.
Users can also find templates for chatbots that make it easy to set them up.
Key Features :
1. Provides a number of chatbot templates to help you get started.
2. Helps your customers see the status of their orders.
3. Finds out where carts were left.
1. Tidio lets you and your team keep track of how you talk to each other. Live chat, Messenger, and emails can all be done on the same page.
2. You can also automate your customers’ frequently asked questions, which will save your agents time.
3.Tidio advertises sales in-store and highlights important items that can be bought on our website.
1. You can’t manage client chats through Whatsapp, Instagram, or Twitter with Tidio.
2.Some people may not be able to afford Tidio. But we can say that the price is a bit high if the goal is to reach and engage more customers.
3. If you run a lot of online stores, you can read messages from different sites on the same tab. That could be a bother.
Botsify is one of the best automated tools that can help you speed up your sales and support processes.
It can store information so that your bot can learn how to ask similar questions next time.
It even gives you media blocks that your chatbot can use to make the conversation more interesting.
Aside from that, Botsify didn’t shy away from making conversational forms for their customers that were fun and interesting.These forms are easy to add to the conversation at any time.
It even has a live chat feature for its customers, so if the chatbot can’t answer a customer’s question, the chatbot’s operators can jump right in.
Key Features :
1. Allow the bot to send email alerts.
2. Combine with other business systems.
3. Build and edit visual flow bots.
1. Integrations make it easier to use website data in a chatbot.
2. Setting up a bot is quick and easy.
3. Basic parts of machine learning.
1. Advanced responses need dynamic API-based responses that are hardcoded.
2. The chat capture feature is free for 14 days, but you can only use it with one chatbot.
3. No features for multi-channel marketing (Facebook Messenger only).
In the world of technology today, there is no one-size-fits-all solution, so you’ll need to think carefully about what your business needs.
Your chatbot solution will depend on your needs and how well the features of the chatbot meet those needs.
Copyright © 2021 DigiNowa
Address – Office no 405, Manish Plaza, NIBM Road, Pune, India 411048